Event Targeting for small business in Madison, WI
Reach prospective customers with digital event targeting who attend specified events and venues. Digital event targeting is used to build an audience based on a geo-fence during a specified date and time window. We can also serve ads to target individuals for up to 120 after the event.
Location Ideas To Use Event Targeting
- Expos, Conferences, conventions & tradeshows
- Sporting events, fitness competitions, school teams
- Concerts & tours
- Performing arts: opera, theatre, musicals
- Festivals: music
- Fairs: state fairs, carnivals, Oktoberfest, craft fairs
- Community & cultural events
- Fundraisers & benefits
- Venues: amusement parks, speedways, even hotels
Benefits of Event Targeting
- Doug Burton of Solvv Creative an advertising agency in Madison, WI says, “Target individuals digitally with precise temporal geo-targeting. Digital event targeting is used to build an audience based on a Geo-Fence during a specified date and time window of an event and then advertise to those customers.”
Event Targeting Example
- A North American manufacturer of large niche machinery wants to market to attendees of an industry expo in Stockholm, Sweden. With digital event targeting a virtual geo-fence is traced around an expo location to build an audience based on their visit to that particular location during a set, scheduled timeframe. When the expo attendees enter the geo-fenced location during the set timeframe, they will then become a part of an audience that can later be targeted following the event.
Contact us to discuss how digital event advertising campaigns with an actionable call or click goal can target your specific customer base.